If you are completing all degree requirements during the Fall 2015 semester:
- Inform your Academic Advisor and Dr. Royce Ann Collins (email@example.com) of your intention to complete all degree requirements no later than September 28, 2015.
- KSIS Graduation Application submission deadline – October 1, 2015, KSIS_Graduation_Application
- Your Academic Advisor must obtain all committee member signatures and submit the Approval to Schedule Final Exam (Portfolio) to Graduate School by October 27, 2015.
- Portfolio submission completed by November 2, 2015.
- Plan to attend the Commencement Ceremony and book your hotel room by October 15, 2015.
- Students must complete the online registration to participate in commencement by November 20, 2015. Beginning in October, commencement information and the web address to register online to participate in commencement will be sent to those students whose Approval to Schedule Final Examination form has been received in the GraduateSchool.
- You will need to order your cap, gown, hood, and tassel in time to receive prior to graduation.
- In order for you to graduate, you must pass the Final Exam (the Portfolio evaluation) and your Academic Advisor and Committee members must sign and submit the Final Exam Ballot to Graduate School by November 20, 2015.
- Graduate School Commencement: Friday, December 11, 2015.