Application Deadlines

Application Deadlines

The Adult and Continuing Education program at K-State has a rolling enrollment which means you can apply at any point during the year for formal admission to the Kansas State University Graduate School for both Master’s degree and Graduate Certificates.

For those interested in taking a single class you may enroll as a non-degree seeking student.

For more information about the application process please contact our program coordinator, Dianna Bartel at

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: